We are so excited to have you all back on campus for a year of growth, development, family, and fun through sports!
If you haven’t already registered to for a sport in order to tryout, please do so here.
If you have not uploaded your updated signed physical from your doctor yet – please do so now (also through above link)! I would highly recommend doing that before August 8th, even if you play a winter or spring sport – it’s easier to get it out of the way now – please and thank you :)! You also need to do this if you are going to participate in any level of P.E.
Tryouts for fall sports begin the week of August 8th. Please see time and location below for each sport with names of coaches-
- Girls’ Golf (all levels) Monday, August 8th at Chuck Corica Driving Range, 3:45pm w/ Coach Mike Crevani (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Asst. Coach Larry Donovan
- Girls’ Tennis (all levels), Tuesday, August 9th at College of Alameda Tennis Courts, 3:45pm with Coaches Aut Burton (email@example.com) and Allie Fralick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Girls’ Volleyball (Junior Varsity & Varsity), Monday, August 8th at SJND Kelly Gymnasium, 3:30pm with Coaches Jaylan Campbell and Allan Nguyen (practice is daily from 3:30-5:30p unless coaches state otherwise)
- Boys Soccer (Varsity), Monday, August 8th at College of Alameda Track & Field, 4:30pm with Coach Iman Bearde (email@example.com) (practice is daily from 4:30-6:00pm unless coach states otherwise)
- Cross Country (both girls and boys, all levels), Monday, August 8th 3:30pm at SJND meet in front of Kelly Gymnasium with Interim Coach Leilani Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Asst. Coach Sherry Scott (practice will be daily at 3:30pm unless coaches state otherwise)
If you have any questions specifically about your sport, please feel free to reach out to your coach directly and CC myself, Leilani Wagner, Athletic Director (email@example.com) and Assistant Athletic Director, Jessica De Mesa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All sports Fall Game schedule here.
^You can subscribe to any of these calendars to integrate into your google/ical/outlook calendar and whenever we make changes to the schedule, it’ll automatically update your calendar.